Enrichment Centers for Huron County:
- Norwalk: 130 Shady Lane, 419.668.6245
- Willard: 315 East Tiffin Street, 419.933.4701
Huron County Department of Jobs & Family Services:
185 Shady Lane, 419.668.8126 www.huroncountydjfs.com
- Fish & Loaves: 203 Maple Street, Wednesday 9-5, 419.484.2814
- God's Caring Heart: 208 West Main Street, 419.603.2740
- New London Alliance: 4625 State Route 162, 419.929.8133
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church: 18 Park Ave, 419.929.4401
- Salvation Army: 12 Akron Street, 419.929.3320
- Neighbor to Neighbor Community Food Pantry: 11 West Ashtabula Street, 419.744.2400
- Salvation Army: 4130 Edwards Road, 419.752.2769
- United Methodist Church: 105 West Main Street, 419.744.2359
- Gaymont Nursing Home: 66 Norwood Ave, Norwalk
- St. Mary's by the rectory off Baker Street, Norwalk
- St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran: 243 Benedict Ave, use Executive Drive entrance.
- Norwalk Alliance Food Bank: 2755 US 250S, 419.668.9208, last Friday (4-5:30pm) & Saturday (9-10am) of the month
- Norwalk Area Food Bank: 99 Whittlesey Ave, 419.660.1144, Open: 10-12 and 1-3 on Tuesdays & Thursday Norwalk/Monroeville
- Norwalk Baptist Church: 2084 US 20, 419.668.4629, Saturday 10-12, bring utility bill/photo ID
- Salvation Army: 55 Whittlesey Ave, 419.668.4090, lunch and food pantry. Call to sign up for Summer Lunch Program for Children.
- Blessing Box: Collins United Methodist Church: 4290 Hartland Center Road
- Wakeman Caring Community: 46 Main St. 440.839.2023, 4th Tuesday in a month is the food bank. Call for appointment or other assistance.
- Plymouth-Shiloh Food Pantry: 26 Mechanic Street, 419.933.2568
- Willard Area Food Bank: 8 South Myrtle Ave, 419.933.4146 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 1-4 WILLARD ONLY